Drove the Coupe to work Friday and on the way home in three lanes of traffic it died while going 40 mph. (Had been running hot and missing). Coasted to the shoulder, called my wife and let it cool down. After 30 min, I tried starting it with no success. Checked some wires, distributor cap, and let it sit some more. Tried again...no success. About this time some guy in a BMW pulled to a stop behind me. "Oh great!...what's a beamer going to do?....(be nice anyway)..." I get out of the car. The guy gets out and says "Are you Bob...(Yes)...my son came home and said there is a coupe stuck on the road...Does the Guy with a coupe in STL have a #12 on the car? ...(Yes)...So, I came up here....My name is Jim!(Webby on the forum)" And this is how I met the other guy in STL building a Coupe!!! So, Jim gave me a ride home, we exchanged phone #'s, and my wife and I made plans to get the car home. (MY kids laugh and comment..."Dad it's all about the brotherhood!" THANKS A BUNCH JIM!

So, I called for a tow and 2 guys came. Did a great job!

By the time we got home it was late.

Funny thing, the two guys working the tow truck were excited to do the car. They sat in my driveway for 20 min and took pictures, talked, and told me about their families.

Bob