Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Member Gurnee, IL (Chicago) FFR Roadster

Post Thanks / Like

New Member Gurnee, IL (Chicago) FFR Roadster

Pulled the trigger on a partial build 2010 MK4 a little over a month ago. Deal was too good to pass up on and glad I did. Original owner spared no expense with options. So far everything been going well and have been spending a TON of time researching these forums for my planning phase. It awesome to have such a great resource to help me along in this journey.

Spent the last few weeks going over the build so far and only thing I've had to correct is the U/L Control arm and tie rod dust covers. Thanks to the forum was able to identify better system with the energy suspension 5.13102G set. Much more in the works including my Gen 2 coyote I've been talking to Mike Forte on.

I'm an Engineer and really looking forward to see what kind of trouble i get myself into as I tend to go overboard in perfection in just about every project I get into. Looking forward to the road ahead!

Bryan Hale

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard. If you like to go overboard on your projects you've come to the right place. You are in for a great ride. Look forward to following your progress.
    -Steve
    Mk IV #8901 - Complete kit, Coyote, TKO-600, IRS. Ordered 5/23/16, Delivered 7/14/16, First Start 8/13/17, First Go-Kart 10/22/17, Registered and Completed 10/18/18. Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...V-Coyote-Build Graduation Thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...-Roadster-8901

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!!! Have fun with your build . I’m in hampshire Il not to far away building a 35 truck. Good luck to you. Rob
    FFR 35 p/u # 0016 Dart 347 TKO 600

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. We are happy to help you spend your money. Roger

Post Thanks / Like
    PM sent
    #8619. Picked up 5/27/15, First Go Cart 7/16, Finally Legal 5/18

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the madness. You are in the right place... Need an answer, just ask this forum... the answers are here...

Mk4 20th Anniversary #8690 (#8 of 20) Purchased 8/18/18----Build Started 8/19/18
    Build Thread Click Here / Registry Entry Click Here / BluePrint Engines 347ci / TKO600
    Carb/Heater/Heated Seats/Cruise Control/Drop Trunk & Battery/Custom Cubby