I know this must have been discussed before, but in searching, I cannot find anything regarding a system with a Harrison expansion tank. Since the tank is typically only filled 1/2 full, how can you get fluid into the radiator and the block? I've got to be thinking about this wrong. The filler on the tank is the highest point of the system, so should I just fill it full and let the coolant drain into the radiator and the block at whatever pace it manages on its own?

On the power steering pump, I'm using a stock Mustang pump with the reservoir on the pump. Everyone has told me that it should hold about one quart of fluid. I know that the engine needs to be running, and the steering turned lock to lock a few time to purge any air, but upon initially putting fluid in the reservoir, I could only get one 14oz. bottle of fluid in. Will this be enough fluid to protect the internal workings of the pump once I get to a first start?

So, cooling system, power steering, recheck all fuel line fittings, and electrical connections, put a battery in, and try to get this thing started. The anxiety level continues to build!