It's with great sadness that I've decided to sell my unfinished MK4 Complete Kit. I purchased the kit in early 2017, but an unexpected move and an earlier than expected second child severely limited the amount of time I had to work on the car. With a third child in the works, we've decided it's better to put the dream on hold and start the project fresh when the family is a bit older.

Anyway, the car is in the relatively early stages so would be great for someone who wants the full build experience at a discount. Many of the boxes haven't been touched (except for the inventory check). I purchased the kit for just under $24k after discounts and additionally purchased FR500 wheels w/ Mickey Thompson tires for about $1,200 when we had to move the car to the new house. I'll post pictures in the next couple of days, but basic details:

- MK4 Roadster Complete Kit (invoice date: 2/16/17)
- Moser 8.8 Rear End w/ 3-Link Deluxe Rear Suspension
- Power Steering
- Tall Leather Seat Upgrade
- Powder Coating Chassis w/ Body Cut-Outs
- 302/351 Engine/Trans Mounts
- FFR GPS Gauge Set
- Vinyl DAsh w/ Glovebox
- Wind Wings
- Driver Side Chrome Rollbar
- Performance Wilwood Rear Brakes
- Overriders

All reasonable offers will be considered, although we won't be giving the kit away. Just want the garage space back for the next decade before I start the build again