Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Factory Five Racing Subaru WRX 818 Roadster

Post Thanks / Like

Factory Five Racing Subaru WRX 818 Roadster

Time for a mid summer price change.....Price now $25,000.00 Kit was purchased in late 2014, completed in late 2018. Currently has less than 400 miles on completed car. This 818 has been built with the best available parts and components and went way over budget. It incorporates many upgrades and needed engineering changes to make it one of the best 818s out there.
    The car now has all the features needed to make it a real driver’s car Koni shocks and slotted brake rotors to name just a few. Here is a car that will do 0-60 in 3.4 seconds and never break traction (unless you want it too). We enjoyed the building process, taking time for ALL the necessary details but now it’s time to move on.
    I have a recurring back injury that makes getting in and out of the car more and more difficult and painful. Only because of that is the car for sale… It breaks my heart to let it go.

Donor was a 2004 WRX 2.0L Turbo Sedan. Long block had 40,000 verifiable miles
    Professionally Tuned at Horizontal Motorsports by the founder Steve. I have all receipts and documentation from the work completed at Horizon Motorsports available to review.

Car Weight: 1895 LBS
    0 – 60mph, Time: 3.4 seconds

TIRES/WHEELS
    -FRONT: Federal RS-R, SIZE: 215/40ZR – 17
    -REAR: Federal RS-R, SIZE: 255/35ZR – 18
    -XXR Series Wheels
    ENGINE MODS
    -Installed phenolic spacers between intake and heads
    -Cobb Tuning SF Air Intake
    -Killer-B oil pickup
    -TGV Delete
    -New Water Pump, Timing Belt, Belt Idler Kit, High Flow Walbro Fuel Pump and Filter
    -TGV Delete
    -Turbo Blanket
    -Turbo Wrap
    - SPAL Twin Fan Intercooler Assembly
    -Aluminum Fuel Cell – [for additional leg room]
    -Custom Bump Stop Steer Kit
    -Koni Racing Shocks
    -Slotted Brake Rotors

These are just a few of the items added to this car to make it special.
    I would be happy to discuss more with any interested party. I have linked a video of the rolling chassis being driven by me before the body was attached.

https://youtu.be/yMoDwROSyIE

I’ve had many muscle cars and street rods over the years and I can truly say this is one of if not, the fastest car I have ever owned.

The car is licensed, registered and 100% Street Legal.
    Please call for more information and to set up a time to view the 818. This is a private party sale and the pictures and videos are of this car.

Call 503-390-4153 located in Salem,OR
    Asking $25,000.00 or best offer let’s talk
    Email me @ [email protected] for more pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by waruaki; 01-09-2020 at 02:02 PM.

2. Likes Tom Veale liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Wow that 818 looks GREAT! LOVE the color! And the engine-turned interior parts!

Super, super clean build. Wish I had the cash!

Best of luck with the sale.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    David,thanks for your great compliments.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Kit was purchased in late 2014, completed in late 2018. Currently has less than 400 miles on completed car. This 818 has been built with the best available parts and components and went way over budget. It incorporates many upgrades and needed engineering changes to make it one of the best 818s out there.
    The car now has all the features needed to make it a real driver’s car Koni shocks and slotted brake rotors to name just a few. Here is a car that will do 0-60 in 3.4 seconds and never break traction (unless you want it too). We enjoyed the building process, taking time for ALL the necessary details but now it’s time to move on.
    I have a recurring back injury that makes getting in and out of the car more and more difficult and painful. Only because of that is the car for sale… It breaks my heart to let it go.

Professionally Tuned at Horizontal Motorsports by the founder Steve. I have all receipts and documentation from the work completed at Horizon Motorsports available to review.

TIRES/WHEELS
    -XXR Series Wheels
    ENGINE MODS
    -Killer-B oil pickup
    -TGV Delete
    -New Water Pump, Timing Belt, Belt Idler Kit, High Flow Walbro Fuel Pump and Filter
    -TGV Delete
    -Turbo Blanket
    -Turbo Wrap
    -Koni Racing Shocks
    -Slotted Brake Rotors

I would be happy to discuss more with any interested party. I have linked a video of the rolling chassis being driven by me before the body was attached.

I’ve had many muscle cars and street rods over the years and I can truly say this is one of if not, the fastest car I have ever owned.

Please call for more information and to set up a time to view the 818. This is a private party sale and the pictures and videos are of this car.

Asking $25000.00 or best offer let’s talk

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. Name: 00000_afglJDwGiY8_1200x900.jpg Views: 247 Size: 175.6 KB ID: 110376 Click image for larger version. Name: 00b0b_9odKyEuVzCZ_1200x900.jpg Views: 173 Size: 208.0 KB ID: 110377 Click image for larger version. Name: 00B0B_janU8iEad0T_1200x900.jpg Views: 136 Size: 174.5 KB ID: 110378 Click image for larger version. Name: 00C0C_3PzHJUxOgEl_1200x900.jpg Views: 146 Size: 113.9 KB ID: 110379 Click image for larger version. Name: 00C0C_ddVQi6dWZYf_1200x900.jpg Views: 141 Size: 246.8 KB ID: 110380

Click image for larger version. Name: 00D0D_a88lgVXW07V_1200x900.jpg Views: 132 Size: 231.7 KB ID: 110381 Click image for larger version. Name: 00e0e_dD6PpD0IXi6_1200x900.jpg Views: 122 Size: 111.1 KB ID: 110382 Click image for larger version. Name: 00g0g_dzygdafXfUY_1200x900.jpg Views: 103 Size: 178.1 KB ID: 110383 Click image for larger version. Name: 00H0H_6xt81IuwXPX_1200x900.jpg Views: 118 Size: 142.5 KB ID: 110384 Click image for larger version. Name: 00I0I_lMsfOguQYnf_1200x900.jpg Views: 126 Size: 131.7 KB ID: 110385
    Last edited by waruaki; 01-09-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Curious if you have a top for it? Awesome looking!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1128 View Post
    Curious if you have a top for it? Awesome looking!
    Tom

I do not have a top for the car. The top Mr. Smith (FFR) sells will fit this car. I believe there is an aftermarket top also, check thru the 818 Forums. If you have more questions, let me know

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a video that I just posted to U Tube. Please take a look, yes it's a little shaky, the temp. was 34 degrees outside. Lots of hot coffee was needed. https://youtu.be/0dQhI8hDpkg

Regards
    Dave

9. Likes jbs72697 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats! Beautiful job

Post Thanks / Like
    PRICE REDUCTION FOR 2020 !

This wonderful 818 needs to find a new home, so the price has been reduced to $25,000. See previous posts for full info on the car.
    Regards
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

818 sold

SOLD...…….SOLD !!

Thanks to all the 818 members for their comments and support. New owner lives in Toledo, Ohio.
    Regards
    Dave

13. Likes fletch, Mitch Wright liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it sold?

Quote Originally Posted by waruaki View Post
    Time for a mid summer price change.....Price now $25,000.00 Kit was purchased in late 2014, completed in late 2018. Currently has less than 400 miles on completed car. This 818 has been built with the best available parts and components and went way over budget. It incorporates many upgrades and needed engineering changes to make it one of the best 818s out there.

TIRES/WHEELS
    -XXR Series Wheels
    ENGINE MODS
    -Killer-B oil pickup
    -TGV Delete
    -TGV Delete
    -Turbo Blanket
    -Turbo Wrap
    -Koni Racing Shocks
    -Slotted Brake Rotors

Asking $25,000.00 or best offer let’s talk
    Have you sold the 818?