"Here is sort of short the story." I have been chasing a leak. Curious that I have found three for certain and have yet to find the forth.

Valve Cover gaskets are now new and dry. They were replaced with the blue silicone gaskets and have sealed great.

Oil Pan Replaced by Ford Racing. Found that one of the welds in the sump was compromised and leaking. Oil Pan is now new and dry.

Transmission upgraded by Liberty's Gears and the leak was address with their proprietary threaded lower plug. Transmission is now dry.

The leak appears to be coming from the Bellhousing between it and the "Flex Plate" (pretty sure that is not the correct term.)

I am not happy with my McLeod Twin Disc Clutch. I have learned to drive it "properly" and do not have much of a problem with chatter at all when driving. Backing up is a complete other story. There is no good way to feather the clutch and backing in is no fun. Given that I am out and about most weekends and always back in to parking spots the chatter has become very annoying.

I am planning to change out the clutch in a few months and while I'm at it I am going to go ahead and replace the rear main seal. The engine is a Ford Racing Z427 with only 6000 miles. "351 Windsor Block"

I am looking at a couple of Rear Main Seals and trying to be certain to pick the correct one.

Ford Performance M-6701-B351 ( Viton ) Direct replacement ( Failed )

Fel-Pro 2921 ( Fluoroelastomer )

I can not find good info. on install. I was thinking of using a sealant between the seal and the block and dry between the seal and the crank.

Any help and guidance appreciated.