BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Blue Print Engines Special Offer Save 10%

Post Thanks / Like

Blue Print Engines Special Offer Save 10%

Many of you know me from my build of my MK4 20th Anniversary Edition Roadster. I decided on a complete engine / transmission combination from Blue Print Engines when I got to the point of picking a drive train. I worked with Johnny McDevitt directly and he was able to assist me to get my 347ci SBF Stroker and TKO600 transmission. He could do the same for you, but save you some $$. From now until August 1st 2019, you can save 10% off your engine purchase from Blue Print Engines. This special will not include the Transmission, only the engine, but that could still be a very nice savings. Give Johnny a call at 800-483-4263 x1010 and he can explain this special offer and how it will help you. Go to www.FactoryFiveEngines.com to see the special combo packages that are designed specifically for your Factory Five Build. Be sure to tell him you have discount code - CEPT10% and remember, this code will expire on Aug 1st 2019.

One Very Happy Carl!.jpg IMG_5127.jpg

Be sure your speakers are turned up to watch this video

Mk4 20th Anniversary #8690 (#8 of 20) Purchased 8/18/18----Build Started 8/19/18
    Build Thread Click Here / Registry Entry Click Here / BluePrint Engines 347ci / TKO600
    Carb/Heater/Heated Seats/Cruise Control/Drop Trunk & Battery/Custom Cubby

Post Thanks / Like
    This kinda feels like Craig’s list with multiple post with the same ads
    FFR 35 p/u # 0016 Dart 347 TKO 600

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Robodent View Post
    This kinda feels like Craig’s list with multiple post with the same ads
    Thanks for noticing and bumping it back to the top. I posted it once on each of the build platforms so some people may see it more than once, or perhaps only once for those that only look at their favorite platform/build page.

Mk4 20th Anniversary #8690 (#8 of 20) Purchased 8/18/18----Build Started 8/19/18
    Build Thread Click Here / Registry Entry Click Here / BluePrint Engines 347ci / TKO600
    Carb/Heater/Heated Seats/Cruise Control/Drop Trunk & Battery/Custom Cubby