The Coupe, and by the sound of things the Challenge Car also, has a rear weight bias...even if only by a few percent. Quite a bit different than a lot of the "typical" American sports/muscle cars.

So this rear weight bias has thrown a wrench in my research for track brake setups. Can I run the same 14"x1.25" rotors at all four corners? Probably yes. Can I run the same 6-piston calipers at all four corners? Possibly...but not likely to be an ideal solution. I wanted to run the same brakes all around for parts commonality, simplified spares (only one or two rotors and calipers in the trailer instead of all four individual). But we all know street cars shift weight forward when they brake, so larger front brakes are the norm. Track cars shift even MORE weight forward, and I don't think the slight rear weight bias of the FFR is enough to overcome this. All that said, I'm pretty sure John George ran equally sized brakes all around... wish I knew all the details of that setup and how effective it was. More research is in my future....

As for the overall handling, I hope it raises the bar set by the S550 Mustang chassis which I've been pleased with for the past year or two.