Quote Originally Posted by initiator View Post
As I'm working through the long process of getting my brakes properly bled, I'm starting to see leaking around my reservoir necks, too - old-style sealed FF versions. Somehow I've missed the previous conversations about this being a known problem. Thanks to Papa, I think I'm going to go this direction.

https://www.scottshotrods.com/remote-reservoirs/
Look at the size of these. 1.1oz. Little mini-reservoirs. That's literally a shot glass in reserve. I just switched over to a hydraulic clutch, so went looking for a 3 reservoir set. I almost ordered these until I saw the size. I wanted more capacity than that.

"Everyone" used to use CNC, which is out of business. I scoured the internet, made several phone calls, and found someone that has some triples. Several sites have them listed, but not in stock. www.kartek.com had 8 left a couple months ago. No doubles. I have a double that came off of my car that I am going sell. It even has a polished AL mounting bracket and the fittings and hoses from the triple kit. Just been too lazy to put it in the classifieds.

Then there is Jamar Performance that has one that looks sort of like the CNC, but with a too modern for me logo.

I actually bought 3 Moss Motors Girling replicas. They looked really vintage - cool. But, I ended up sending them back. They were too original. The decals come off if you look at them too hard and 1 cap froze up the first time I installed it. Not even cross-threaded. Just like the originals.