Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: "Refined" 818 Coupe / Roadster - finished as a daily driver - SOLD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Refined" 818 Coupe / Roadster - finished as a daily driver - SOLD

I've done as much as I can do to my 818. I need another FFR build project! My wife says I should get back into the garage. My goal was to build my 818 with the details and features of a production car. It's as close as possible to a daily driver.

Includes build receipts totaling $47,200 ,roadster body panels, Cobb Accessport & phone support.
    Arizona title: 2013 SPECO (emissions exempt) currently licensed & insured
    Factory Five Racing#: F5R1000025ES

Engine: 2006 Subaru WRX 2.5 Liter Turbo, DOHC 16 valves, Perrin equal length header ($1,125), Cobb short ram intake ($175), TGV and air pump delete, Cobb Accessport V3 ($700) with custom Dyno-Comp map. Complete professional top end rebuild 800 miles ago ($2,382). Custom intercooler air plenum with fans.

The Pioneer unit in the console is compatible with Apple and Android phones. I use an iPhone with Pandora, Spotify, Waze and more - all with verbal commands. It also displays the color back-up camera. Notice the Cruise Control lever at the upper left.

If you would like to see a bunch of the upgrades and modifications I have made, look at my build thread written to help other builders:

https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...nished-I-think
    Last edited by AZPete; 07-15-2019 at 01:18 PM. Reason: added link
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).

2. Likes jeanf liked this post