Does anyone run 19" wheels? There are a set that I like that only come in 19" and I can't recall seeing anyone using 19s before. I may be trying to push too much rubber under a Gen III Coupe but I was thinking of doing 19x11 with -6 offset with a 285/30/19 up front and a 19x12 +6 offset and a 325/30/19 in the rear.

I know the Gen III has a bit more room for rubber then the Mk4 but I am not sure these will fit. I know the Snap-On build ran 295/30/18 335/30/18 but I don't know the offsets of those wheels. I also know that in the Gen 3 guys have been running 1 inch to 1.5 inch spacers in the back with the FFR wheels(+22 offset?) and 305 tires. My thinking is that with the 20 mm wider tire, that puts me 10 mm further out and the -16 difference in offset makes for 26 mm total more tire to the outside then the standard wheels and tires without the spacer. That is just over an inch, so it seems to me the rears would fit well.

What do you guys think, should I take the leap and give them a shot? I do like the tire selection for 19" wheels, lots of good options.