Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Cobra Earl CNC Machined Thermostat housing

Post Thanks / Like

Cobra Earl CNC Machined Thermostat housing

New never been used Cobra Earl Thermostat housing. Description here: https://tdmotion.com/product/427w-fo...t-housing-kit/
    302 – 427w Ford Ultra Thermostat Housing Kit
    This CNC Machined thermostat Housing Assy entails 4 pieces. A lower 90 degree Housing. Mid Housing with the 1.5 Radiator hose outlet, Fill Neck and Billet Aluminum 16lbs Radiator Cap. Small Block Fords are notorious for trapping air in the cooling system which leads to “Hot Spots” in the cooling System.

In some applications the intake manifold is the highest point in the cooling system. This filler neck kit allows the system to be filled from the intake manifold to minimize air pockets. Features provisions for two 1/4″ NPT intake manifold bypass fittings, a provision for 1/2″ NPT sensor fitting and left or right radiator hose orientation. CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum. Includes an o-ring seal fill neck, 1/8″ NPT x 5/16″ hose overflow fitting, thermostat gasket and stainless hardware.

Sells now for $347.95. Asking $165. A beautiful addition to your 302-427. Prefer Pay Pal and PM me.
    MK IV complete kit delivered August 21st, 2014. Ford Racing 427w with X heads. IRS. Upgraded Wilwoods, 6 piston front and 4 rear. Tremec t600 and Ram Dual clutch. Holley Terminator EFI.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just out of curiosity how come your not going to use it? I’ve seen and thought about one of those quite a bit. Has anyone had any experience with one of those? HECK of a deal at $165!!!

Kurt
    If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough....

Build thread

MKIV complete kit # 9395 delivered 7/31/18

Post Thanks / Like
    I had one on my #7750 build. Very nice improvement from the usual SBF thermostat housing setup plus eliminates the in-line T-filler. Highly recommended. This is a smoking deal.
    Build 1: Mk3 Roadster #5125. Sold 11/08/2014. Build 2: Mk4 Roadster #7750. Sold 04/10/2017. Build Thread
    Build 3: Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8674. Sold 09/07/2020. Build Thread and Video. Build 4: Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe #59. Gen 3 Coyote. Legal 03/04/2020. Build Thread and Video
    Build 5: 35 Hot Rod Truck #138. LS3 and 4L65E auto. Rcvd 01/05/2021. Legal 04/20/2023. Build Thread. Sold 11/9/2023.

4. Likes SSNK4US liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been so long not quite sure. What i have is fine. Cleaning out like most of us on here. When I looked for Cobra Earl I saw his products are not available from him directly. Knew he had health problems some time ago. Edward B good seeing you still around.
    MK IV complete kit delivered August 21st, 2014. Ford Racing 427w with X heads. IRS. Upgraded Wilwoods, 6 piston front and 4 rear. Tremec t600 and Ram Dual clutch. Holley Terminator EFI.

6. Thanks SSNK4US thanked for this post
    Likes SSNK4US liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Paul that’s what I was thinking. I wish I had a spare $165 laying around... I’m sure I’ll pay full pop later in life

Kurt

Build thread

Post Thanks / Like

Make me an offer. Saves me the time of listing on EBAY

Quote Originally Posted by SSNK4US View Post
    Thanks Paul that’s what I was thinking. I wish I had a spare $165 laying around... I’m sure I’ll pay full pop later in life

Kurt
    Make me an offer . GLad to see someone on here get it and save me the hassle of ebay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Paul, this is Cathy Kurts wife. Will you take $150 for it?
    I know he really wants it, I would do anything to bring a smile
    to his face.

P.S. I’m pretty impressed with myself for finding
    your post..

Build thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Best wife in the world!!!
    Sorry she got the name wrong Paul. Probably because I’ve talk to her about you and shown her your stuff for years!!!

pcww PM sent

Kurt

Build thread

Post Thanks / Like
    pm sent