Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: GTM Build/Owner in CT or Nearby MA?

Post Thanks / Like

GTM Build/Owner in CT or Nearby MA?

Hey All. My wife and I are contemplating a Factory Five car (she really loves the GTM) and I've been on here doing hours of research and on other forums. Obviously there are many tweaks and other work needed on this complex build. So I was wondering if anyone is currently building a GTM or owns one I could talk to/see in person in the Connecticut/Massachusetts area? We are going up to get a factory tour but would love to talk to an actual builder. I'd even be happy to talk with an 818 or Roadster builder.

If there's an easier way for me to connect with builders/owners I'm all ears as I'm not trying to disrupt the forum with dumb/redundant questions.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would/did start with a roadster, but you are welcome to come by my shop and check out my gtm. It's only about 75% complete though. My shop is MTS Customs, 7 princeton st north chelmsford, ma.

Post Thanks / Like
    MTS. Awesome, that would be great. Yes, that's what it seems like. The GTM is the most complicated super car build out of all of them (Ultima, SL-C, etc), mostly body work issues though? We can't all be like Beeman!

Have you built a Roadster or something before your GTM project?

I had thought there was also someone in the central CT area with a GTM also?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a car that is located in southern NJ if you want to take a look. It is currently listed on Ebay as well. The looks and performance of these cars is unparalleled. It stops traffic.
    Michael

GTM 240