Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: OK so electrical is not be forte ? both rear blinkers blink at same time

Post Thanks / Like

OK so electrical is not be forte ? both rear blinkers blink at same time

Hey guys having issues with my rear blinkers, the front blinkers and light are working fine. When I installed the left rear light the lights and blinker works fine, After I installed the right side light and turned on the blinker both the left and right blinker blink together . Any thought would be helpful, Thanks ,herb

Post Thanks / Like
    Herb,

There is another post by RJD that might help . . . post title: "Wonky Brake Light". Sounds like you might have the same issue, wires wrong from the factory for the rear lights.

Doc
    FFR3712K (MKII) in Lost Wages Nevada.
    5.0 w/tubular GT-40 EFI, E303 cam, Custom 4 into 4 headers, T5, 3-Link 3.73 rear. Full F5 tubular suspension. Drop Butt mod, Dash forward mod, custom foot box air vents, custom turn signal system. 13" PBR brakes, Fiero E-Brake mod, Flaming River 18:1 rack w/ F5 bump steer kit on Breeze bushings. 17" Chrome Cobra "R's" w/ 275 fronts and 315 rears. MKIV seats. FORD Royal Blue w/ Arctic White stripes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, spoke with Jay at ff, they forgot to mention that in the manual so all is well, had to cut the purple wire in the rear harness purple wire
    Last edited by herb fraser; 07-23-2019 at 07:20 AM.