I'm getting older, retired and don't really need or want that much ongoing maintenance in my life (not that I ever kept up with it anyway) and it's time to get rid of stuff. Like engines. It's hard to accept, but...I have too many engines.

Cars, weed whackers, leaf blowers, foggers, tractors, RTVs, boats, motorcoach, chain saws, generators, mowers, seeder, sprayers, log splitter, half a dozen "someday" projects, engines from old equipment, etc.. And, in a few weeks a shiny new Mike Forte's 347 arrives.

We have a big place for our area, 6 acres in an "equine" community, and a little vacation cabin in the NC Mountains (near Tail of the Dragon) that sits on 37 more. So there's more equipment for maintaining the grounds, and a number of duplicates between both places. But even then I'm surprised. If you haven't done it, count the engines in your life. For me it's 27. And something has to go before that 347 gets here. I'm thinking it's time to give my son some of this stuff. Weed whacker, chainsaw, blower....Yeah, three 2-cycles, that'll even out maintenance on a 347. LOL