Let me preface this by saying I'm not a bodyman. I've done everything else on a car or boat for almost 50 years, but not bodywork.
So of course I decided I'm gonna do the truck bodywork myself this time, as I didn't do it on my Cobra. And my buddy will paint it with his 30+ years of experience.
So I'm learning as I go along. My buddy is coaching me on basic bodywork techniques, but he has no experience with FFR fiberglass kits.

So I posted the previous question about the radiator cowl fitment.

I've not yet trimmed the cowl or hood, just looking at fitment angle right now. Looks to me that the cowl is pointing slightly upward at the front in relation to the hood (hard to see in the pics). I assume the hood and cowl should be perfectly level to each other, true ???
But seems that if I tilt the cowl down in front, which would be away from the hood, the hood will come up short. What have y'all seen and done?

20190727_150304.jpg20190727_150332.jpg

Thanks, Ron

BTW, I spent over a week getting the doors to hang on the hinges and open/close properly. Between speaking with Tony Z at FFR and some forum posts here I finally figured out how to get the door to "Twist" by adjusting the internal door frame. I did quit once last week :-)