Post Thanks / Like

January 2020 POM WINNER!

January 2020 POM Winner!
    Model
    Roadster
    FFR Number
    F5R1008692RD
    Description of Setting
    Picture was taken around 2pm on Tuesday Oct 1st, had some great lighting and leaves had changed color. Getting the star of the show ready for our Christmas card cover!
    Picture Uploads

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    CONGRATULATIONS Paul! You are the January 2020 POM WINNER!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

3. Thanks Paul Mischenko thanked for this post
    Likes Aircontroller, FF33rod liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks very much! What a great way to start the new year. Can't wait for driving season to start again. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2020. Cheers!
    MK4 20th Anniversary Roadster #8692 - #9 of 20
    Purchased Aug 2015 - Street Legal July 2019
    Graduation Thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...ry-MK4-9-of-20

5. Likes mburger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have an absolutely beautiful and gorgeous roadster, Paul! You should be very proud of yourself and your accomplishment in building it to this level of detail. I know I have checked-out your build many times and I will continue to do so in the future for tips and references. If I can just build mine to this level, then I'll know I've done what I set out to do in my mind. And the small detail of swapping from the amber to clear turn signal covers, that just ties it all together. I'll no doubt have to do that with mine too. Oh, and I really love the deep blue color! Anyway, fantastic work and no doubt it's appropriate to kick off the 2020 year with a 20th Anniversary Roadster.

Dj

7. Thanks Paul Mischenko thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey DJ, Thanks so much for your kind words. Means a lot from a fellow builder. Glad some of my posts were helpful, tried to post things which I did differently. I followed Edwardb's build pretty closely as we both had 20th Ann cars, he has an unbelievable build log which I'm sure you've seen and was a big help along with Tony Zullo at FFR. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions on anything I did, always happy to help anyway I can. FYI the swap from amber to clear was after the NYS inspection! Is that a Jeep CJ I see in your avatar, I had a CJ 7 in university, was a blast. Wishing you a great 2020 and best of luck with your build, enjoy all the fun! Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Paul, Yeah, I'm checking yours along with the other Paul (Edwardb), who has no doubt done exceptional work on his build(s). Along with Papa and Boydster and so many others... I'm actually still going through a bunch of build threads and I'll no doubt give credit to those for when I use their idea or similar solution in my own build. And I'll take you up on the offer for sure on the guidance - thanks! As for my Jeep, it's a 2000 TJ that I've built over the years. And yeah, they're such a blast! I love mine! Anyway, I also wish you all the best in 2020 and the decade ahead. Enjoy racking up the miles and may safe roads always find you!

10. Thanks Paul Mischenko thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful car. Like the others have said, your work result is among the best out there. One question I have doesn't have to do with the car, rather the sign you have in front. Is there a source for signs like that? I'd like to get one for the garage and have Mr. Kleiner paint it the same color as the car.

Scott
    Built FFR9457. 351 Windsor, TKO600, 3.73. Fitech EFI. Russ Thompson throttle pedal, turn signal, and trunk pan. Carbon Fiber dash with Speedhut Revolution gauges. Paint by Jeff Kleiner.

12. Thanks Paul Mischenko thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Scott, Thanks for the nice comments. I had the sign CNC cut from aluminum. Worked with Brian Wensel from Desert Fabworks LLC. http://www.desertfabworks.
    He was great to work with.
    Factory five also has some great signs which I bought, both sizes and also had painted at the same time as the car was done.

IMG_7673.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Super sharp built and I'm loving the sign!

15. Thanks Paul Mischenko thanked for this post