Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Fun at the NSRA Nationals!

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Fun at the NSRA Nationals!

I was lucky enough to go to the NSRA Nationals at Louisville, KY this last few days. Tony, Dan and Chris asked me to bring my 35 to their display and I jumped at the chance. It was so much fun talking to people about my build and Factory 5 stuff. We also had 2 fellow owners with MK's. Sorry I forgot their names. Part of getting older though I had the same problem all my life, LOL. What a huge event with tons of vendors and such. Here is a few photos.

IMG_3915.JPGIMG_3916.JPGIMG_3918.JPG

2. Likes CVOBill, frankeeski, Houdini liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to add there was very close to 13,000 cars registered that showed up. The vendor building was big enough to fit maybe 30 football fields inside and was slap full of vendors. I was glad I came. a little bit overwelming to see for the first time. I did meet a few guys building 35's, 33's and such. There was one other 35 there in the vendor hall done by a Christian organization that was LS powered and had cool drenched in license plate. I should have photographed it.

4. Likes Houdini liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was nice to meet you at the show. Can't get over how good the bed of your truck looked. It was the first thing that caught my eye.
    FFR6682 - received 7/30/08 - MK 3.1 complete kit, Forte built Ford Racing BOSS 427W(475HP/500lbs), TKO600, Power steering, Power Brakes, Hydraulic Clutch, VPM Front/Rear sway bars, Bump steer kit, SAI mod, 13"Front/11.65"Rear Mustang Cobra rotors w/calipers, NITTO NT05s - 255/40R17-Front, 315/35R17-rear,3.55 IRS.
    Visit my Blog: http://crawleyscobra.wordpress.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawleyscobra View Post
    It was nice to meet you at the show. Can't get over how good the bed of your truck looked. It was the first thing that caught my eye.
    Ditto it was good to meet you also.