I got my FFR 33 delivered on July 18th. It took more than a couple days for inventory. So many other distractions. I started on some of the powder coating about a week ago. I bought the oven for 30 bucks off craigslist. I practiced on a couple of other things first and then dove in. Along the way I tried to polish the firewall to a mirror finish, total fail. I watched a youtube on how to do it, came out badly. Then I realized why. I would never be able to keep it clean. So I researched what and why the early hotrodders did turned aluminum and I knew it was right. Tell me what you'all think. The brake calipers where pretty easy, disassembled, cleaned, powder and cook. The upper and lowers where a little more complicated in that I had to get the grease out. The first coat is black then Ultimate Chrome...came out more like shiny silver. I still like it. Tough as nails. Brake clean is a blessing. calipers.jpgfirewall 2.jpgfirst stage.jpgsuspension pieces.jpguppers.jpgsuspension parts powder coated.jpg