Progress continues up to first start. I have the Forte hydraulic clutch all hooked up. It was really easy to bleed and get full of brake fluid. I was originally going with a cable clutch and didn't know that Forte's motor was going to come with this setup. So, I had already purchased the dual reservoir for the the brake system. For right now, I just used the Wilwood provided remote reservoir. I may change it out for something more elegant later. I might use the F5 single brake fluid reservoir for this later on. The operation of the clutch is really nice and smooth.

Side pipes installed.

Next up is the power steering hookup. I'm waiting for an AN to NPT adapter to arrive. One of the two there were supplied by F5 with their power steering kit did not fit. On the power steering rack, one port is larger than the other. I got two adapters that are for the larger port.

First start is scheduled for this weekend! I'm checking to see if my homeowners insurance covers burning down the house by crazy guy building a car in his garage.