Most of you are probably aware of the issues I had with the Fast EZ EFI system on my coupe. I sold it and purchased a Holley Sniper EFI on recommendation of Mark Dougherty. I installed it and the engine started right up. Install was simple too. Hot and neutral on the battery, one lead to the inginition switch, and one to the negative of the coil. I also tied in the fan control but that is optional. My timing is controlled through the distributor but you can also have the control module take care of it.
The only problem I ran into was that the engine backfired through the top end. After talking to Mark we concluded that it may be a valve that is not set properly.
Learned about setting valve lash. Failed twice but the third method from YouTube got it going right.
I also bought a male female an fitting to put in a pressure gauge.
Then I had a non functioning fan to deal with which turned out to be the 12V positive not being tied in. Easy fix and I was rumbling down my street for the first time in a long time. Have to drive it more for the self tuning function to start picking up driving habits, but so far so good.
7C3E1B40-EBB0-4D6E-B6C6-893C30127DA5.jpeg
38CD6A4B-1381-46F2-A49D-C6145FF35AFE.jpeg