Through this forum, I am familiar by name only with more than a handful of talented expert builders
I am fortunate to live near Henry (65 Cobra Dude) and to have gotten to know him.

I spent several months collecting parts and now my ol' Mk1 that I sometimes refer to as the pig, is at his place for some upgrades.
Henry is doing a 5 lug conversion, rear coil over swap, installing the LED headlights from Mark at Breeze Automotive, door adjustments and a 4 wheel disc brake conversion.
I decided to leave the spring tubes - or whatever they are called, on the car. Not worth Henry's effort to remove them and they are not in the way.
His knowledge and attention to detail is impressive and I am very appreciative of the work he does on my car.
If he's willing, I have a top end engine upgrade in the future.

Old wheels and new on their way to get removed/mounted with new 15" FFR Halibrands.

Henry's experience and skill saw this issue. Concentric rings were ordered from Mike Forte.

Rear brakes.

LED headlights installed to finish up the complete LED light package from Mark at Breeze Automotive.

Just about done.