Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wiring confusion

Post Thanks / Like

Wiring confusion

OK so I'm trying to follow the instructions for wiring up the AC/Heat. Going by instructions and a lot don't match up with what I have. Right at start says to run gray wire from compressor to the trinary switch. OK good. Then says to use remaining gray to connect next to it. What remaining gray? Where dose it come from? Then says to pull out blue and white wire from conduit. What conduit? I see nothing with blue and white wire. So then I try to follow from the wiring diagram. None of the wire colors match what is in the instructions or what I have.

Do I have the wrong instructions? Wiring diagrams? How did everybody else get past this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Think I figured it out. Looks like I'm missing a bag with a bunch of other wires in it

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't got to this point yet. Post some pictures, please. I think I am about three hours away from you. I am in Tyler.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sperger72 View Post
    I haven't got to this point yet. Post some pictures, please. I think I am about three hours away from you. I am in Tyler.
    Tyler is only about 70 miles from me. I can get to the loop in just over an hour. I'll shoot you a PM with my contact info. Could be helpful to compare notes along the way! I'm getting into some unfamiliar territory and slowing me down trying to figure things out...once..twice...ET ET

Wiring came out pretty clean once you eliminate all the unnecessary crap. Especially with it under the dash everything fits with the supplied pigtails. No need to extend anything with odd colored wires that confuses you...Or me anyway. Just toss out the instructions and follow the wiring diagram. Its got grounds going every which way so I just wired a 4 lead pigtail and mounted to top frame tube and plugged them all in there. Hard to get a picture that shows everything clear because its so jammed in there.
    Attached Images Attached Images