Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dallas area builds?

Post Thanks / Like

Dallas area builds?

If you are in the Dallas area, I am hoping to met up and discuss building a cobra. Potentially take a ride to make sure I know what I’m getting into. I live in prosper. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    You might want to post on clubcobra.com or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/TexasClubClubDFW/ You might get a quicker response. The DFW group gets together on the first Saturday of the month. They post where on FB and clubcobra.
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin
    July 2009 FFCars Picture of the Month
    FFR3542K, 347 C.I., EFI, T-5, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    If you make it up Lubbock way, you're welcome to stop by. It's at the painter's right now, but I'm hoping to see it home in October.

Nathan
    MKIV Complete Kit: 3-link, vintage gauges, glove-box dash, chrome roll bars, 17" wheels, B/T leather seats, Gas-N side pipes and headers; Drive train: Levy 408w w/carb, TKO600, Moser 8.8 with 3.55s and GT rear brakes; Paint: Jeff Miller Ford Magnetic Grey Metallic with BMW Titan Silver stripes
    Ordered: 4/5/16, Order completion: 5/14/16, Delivered: 5/24/16, First start: 6/22/19, Registered and legal: 10/28/19

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_pilate View Post
    If you make it up Lubbock way, you're welcome to stop by. It's at the painter's right now, but I'm hoping to see it home in October.

Nathan
    I am interested and seeing it complete as I was thinking the same color. I am in Lubbock a few times per year for work. Also being a Red Raider, I hit at least 1-2 football games, and the same for baseball and basketball. Keep me posted and I will plan a pit stop to check it out. Take care and good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    You bet, and wreck 'em. I might have some extra season tickets if you're in town and wanting to catch a game; lower bowl, west side around the 40-45 yard line. Depends on the game, but definitely send a message and we will see if it works out.
    MKIV Complete Kit: 3-link, vintage gauges, glove-box dash, chrome roll bars, 17" wheels, B/T leather seats, Gas-N side pipes and headers; Drive train: Levy 408w w/carb, TKO600, Moser 8.8 with 3.55s and GT rear brakes; Paint: Jeff Miller Ford Magnetic Grey Metallic with BMW Titan Silver stripes
    Ordered: 4/5/16, Order completion: 5/14/16, Delivered: 5/24/16, First start: 6/22/19, Registered and legal: 10/28/19

Post Thanks / Like
    You bet, and wreck 'em. I might have some extra season tickets if you're in town and wanting to catch a game; lower bowl, west side around the 40-45 yard line. Depends on the game, but definitely send a message and we will see if it works out.
    Thanks bud, sounds great! I heading to the @AZ game in sept, so hoping my wife will let me hit another. Heading back out to Lubbock in Jan for the KY basketball game. Looking forward to meeting you. Guns Up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks bud! I will keep you posted.