FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pedal bender

Post Thanks / Like

Pedal bender

Anyone have a pedal bender I can borrow? You would think by now I would have made on for myself.
    Thanks Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike,

Since no one else replied to you, either they don't know what it is or they have all been lost forever. The only plans I found online were these:

https://www.ffcars.com/forums/17-fac...variation.html

I think I have a detailed plan for the "old style" bender in my "projected build" manual; its for the original style bender that no one seems to have any more. I can dig it out and send it to you if you'd rather have that one.

Video

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by videodude View Post
    Mike,

Since no one else replied to you, either they don't know what it is or they have all been lost forever.

Video
    Or.................. Those that still may have one aren't as eager to let everyone on the forum know they have one. Especially after making multiple duplicates to replace the ones never returned. Just a thought.
    Frank

Post Thanks / Like
    Good point. The one link I found (and posted) is plans to a pretty simple one that should work just fine. I just may have to make one, because I can't find anything online regarding using a Wilwood pedal box with a Ford power brake booster. There is a kit that Whitby has for power brakes with the Wilwood pedal box, but it's not cheap (over $500).

Video
    In planning stage since 2004. Damn, that's a long time. A LONG, LONG time . . .

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have a link to plans for the original pedal bender?

Thanks

Wade

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by videodude View Post
    Good point. The one link I found (and posted) is plans to a pretty simple one that should work just fine. I just may have to make one, because I can't find anything online regarding using a Wilwood pedal box with a Ford power brake booster. There is a kit that Whitby has for power brakes with the Wilwood pedal box, but it's not cheap (over $500).

Video
    I think Mike Forte has a hydroboost setup for the wilwood box, maybe give him a call.
    2017 FFR MK4 9026, 3 Link, 15" FFR halibrands, cooper cobra tires, '88 302/5.0, GT40 Y303 heads, Performer RPM intake Manifold, Holley 650 DP Carb, Pertronix distributor, T5Z spec built transmission, 3.73 rear end. Ordered Nov 2016, picked up at FFR Feb 2017, first start July 2017, Legal on the road May 2018, still in Gelcoat.