Been waiting to install radiator due to back ordered AC condenser but wanted to at least get started on fit and alignment and any mods required. Ran into horizontal plane issues when trying to line everything up. When you tilt the radiator so the cowl plane and hood plane line up it moves the cowl back to far. Huge gap. Cant move bottom in due to radiator hitting the two frame bars at bottom.

When tilting the radiator forward to close the gap it creates a (V) in the horizontal plane that looks like crap. And being the top, hood, grill are going black, proper alignment and flow from one piece to another is critical.

8-20-19 3.jpg8-20-19 4.jpg8-20-19 5.jpg8-20-19 7.jpg

I can figure three options of which none would be to fun

1: tilt radiator to close gap and then slit cowl on right and left top. move everything into alignment and glass back together.
2: tilt radiator to close gap and build up and shape top of cowl to create the proper plane.
3: Tilt radiator back to proper plane and then extend hood to close the gaps.

None of these options are very appealing to me. Can anyone help out with something I'm not seeing? How did you deal with this issue. I see in some of the completed pictures they just went with how it fit and did not worry about it.