Hi all, well after many years of dreaming about it, on July 1st I finally placed my order for the Barrett-Jackson edition truck. My estimated completion date is September 21st and then I have to arrange shipping - so probably looking at mid October for delivery here to Washington state. To be honest, I was really wanting to build the '33 Hot rod, I saw the truck release and really was not that impressed - that is until they came out with the B-J edition and I fell in love with that!

My vision is to build it pretty much as they have, I'm looking to have basically an all new vehicle that looks old! I do plan to use a 525HP connect and cruise package with an auto trans. I really like the look of that Edelbrock cross-ram intake but I'm a bit concerned with what it's going to take to get two drive by wire throttle bodies and two MAF sensors to play together, not to mention that those twin intake tubes look to leave little room for a front accessory drive... I have read on these forums that FFinsher maybe had some experience with the original B-J build, so maybe he can offer up some suggestions here.

I do want to say that I'm very impressed with the quality level of the builds, but even more impressed with the people behind those builds! I can only hope that I can be as helpful as all of you are.

Gary