Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looking at purchasing a MK4 kit, anyone around KC with one?

Post Thanks / Like

Looking at purchasing a MK4 kit, anyone around KC with one?

Hey all, new member here in the north KC area.

As the title says, I'm interested in purchasing a MK4 kit, but would like to sit, possibly ride in one before hand. I also would like to talk to some owners about MO titling, insurance, taxes, etc. If anyone around the area is interested in schooling a newbie, please let me know!

Thanks in advance,
    Kenny

Post Thanks / Like
    Kenny,
    There is the Mid-America Cobra Club based out of KC. The president is Wayne Blair. I'll pm you his contact information. I'm part of the Gateway Cobra Club and we've had many people go through the titling. I'm currently building my 2nd roadster, so I'll hopefully be doing it by the end of the year. I think we have a link on our site for Mo titling. If I can find it, I'll include it in the pm.
    FFR #4402 MKII Supercharged 308 445 RWHP Sterling Grey W/ Black Sapphire Stripes, Purchase 8/22/2008 Sold 12/04/2018
    FFR #8249 MK IV "Milano" Kit purchased 10/5/2018 - In-Process with 3.27 IRS, Multiport, Fuel Injected Supercharged 347 Big bore with Coil On Plug running Holley HP engine management, 576 RWHP, 510 Torque
    https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showthread.php?29980 Milano thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Late to the party LOL! Looking for any/all info for registration info I have an old FFR MK3 Challenge parts car with limited donar build paperwork (*Craigslist purchased) Thx in advance