Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WTB ‘33 Coupe

Post Thanks / Like

WTB ‘33 Coupe

Looking for a finished ‘33 coupe in UT, ID, WY, or Vegas. Manual transmission, hard top is a must. Prefer Black or Grey but am open to color options. Big wheels, big tires, open to engine and transmission options as well.

"The High Country", beautiful Flagstaff, AZ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rocky, click the link below to look at mine, I might be willing to sell. Not for everyone but it is the most badass FFR 33 Hot Rod you're going to find. This is a high dollar, high quality build with all new parts (not one used or reconditioned part on this car, including the engine block and rear end -- everything was new when installed). Not a show car but has been in two shows and won best in class both times. Engine is fresh and rear end is new, rest of the car has less than 200-miles since completed.

I'm thinking about another project so catch me before I change my mind.
    Dart Little M 406" SBC 800 HP N/A & 1,100 HP on nitrous, 2-spd Powerglide with trans brake, 6,000 RPM stall converter, narrowed Moser 88 3.90:1 spool with 35-spline gun-drilled axles & Torino bearings, custom parallel four-link, custom tube chassis & roll cage NHRA certified for 8.5-sec (only two FFR Hot Rods have this cert).

33 Hot Rod Super Pro Drag Racer Build: 33 HR NHRA Cert Roll Cage Build

Post Thanks / Like
    Naz,

Thank you for the reply and sharing your machine with me. It’s a killer vehicle but a lot more motor and car than I am looking for. Looking for more of a comfortable cruiser with some grit to it. Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rocky, there are a number of Factory Five Preferred Builders that can build you one as well if you are not wanting to build it yourself.