Was too busy to work on my gtm for about a year now, but I finally got it back to my shop and am going to make a big effort to finish it this year. I don't have too much left, but a good amount. The biggest issue is the interior at the moment. All the panels are peeling, and they really don't fit the overall vibe of the car. I was going to go wild and fab up a complete interior, but I have dialed it back a bit and am going to just work with with they have provided, add some flair to the gauges, and make a nice center console to house an Alpine Halo9 radio and the heater/ac controls. So far, I have just about finished the gauges. Heres what I got.

Made some 3D bezels for the gauges to try and give the cluster some depth/layers. Looking at most modern cars that come in my shop, theres a nice big screen in between a couple analog gauges. I chose the AEM CD5 5" gauge pack to fit between the tach and speedo supplied by FFR. The CD5 will show me every gauge too, as well as G-forces, tilt, yaw, etc. Its a very cool piece that is nearly 100% customizable.