Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New member from Atlanta

Post Thanks / Like

New member from Atlanta

I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I just ordered my MKIV on 8/30 and hope to have it by early November.
    351W to 427ci
    IRS with adj coil overs.
    I’m still open on the rest of the stuff, all opinions are welcomed, I might regret that haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome from a fellow Southerner in MS. I’ll gladly spend your money with my opinions but I’m too busy spending mine. It’s the best hobby ever. We get over to Atlanta quite a bit for family and friends, can’t wait to hopefully meet and see your car in person one day.
    "Doddmoore," Mitchell Moore on facebook, Follow Tonks347Cobra on Instagram
    MK IV Complete kit, SB Ford 347, Holley Sniper EFI, TKO 500, Moser 8.8 Solid axle, Wilwoods, Power Steering
    My Build Thread: Tonks347, The Baker's Build
    Slow and steady wins the race.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.
    I live just south of Atlanta. Have one of the 25th roadster's on order. I believe there's still a few left too if you want to spend some money...
    25th Anniversary Roadster #12 of 25
    Gen 3 Coyote
    TKO 600 mid-shift

Car

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered Forte’s 8.8 diff with rear spindles and hubs. Next is to figure out which brakes to use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. I am late in a Coupe build in Marietta. There are a few roadster builders in ATL. They are often hanging out at Caffeine and Octane. There was one at Caffeine and Exotics in Sandy Springs a couple of weeks ago. I opted for the Ford Coyote because I felt it might be more advanced and reliable. I feel like I checked off almost every upgrade/option there is. IRS, Wilwoods, power steering. I didn't want to have a built car that I might be disappointed with. I am coming up on 2 years into the project and have really enjoyed the process. Forget timelines and enjoy the ride.
    Gen 3 Coupe, Gen 2 Coyote, Wilwoods, IRS, Power Steering, AC JDAVIS500 Build Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome, and glad to hear that there are a couple builds going on in the area!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Buckhead,

You're gonna love this project. I'm having a blast. This forum has been a lifesaver for me. I'm happy to help however I can.

Pat
    MK4-IRS, 427w, TKO-600