Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Electrical Panel/Fuse Box

Post Thanks / Like

Electrical Panel/Fuse Box

I made a Plate to mount Electrical Components. i.e. Relays, Grounding Strip and possibly the Fuse Box?? I have seen photos of guys mounting it parallel to the Brake Box. Looking of ideas. I do have the New Generation Removable Dash. Also is there a Document that shows Fuse sizes for Systems>
    Ele Panel.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FFR Hot Rod #1106

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't your fuse box come with the fuses installed?
    The wiring schematic that came with the car has the amperage of all the fuses.
    '33 Hotrod, #1047 Gen 1, delivered on 2/27/18, go cart on 9/24/18.
    LS3 w/Gearstar Level 3 4L65e Tranny, Yank converter, Lokar shifter, Electric PS, Vintage AC/Heat/Def, 8.8" 3.55
    TorqThrust II Wheels w/Toyo Proxy T1 Sport Tires, F 235/45ZR17 R 295/35ZR18
    Garage Built, Driveway Painted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MBB Larry View Post
    I made a Plate to mount Electrical Components. i.e. Relays, Grounding Strip and possibly the Fuse Box?? I have seen photos of guys mounting it parallel to the Brake Box. Looking of ideas. I do have the New Generation Removable Dash. Also is there a Document that shows Fuse sizes for Systems>
    Ele Panel.jpg
    That does not look like the RF fuse box that came with my Gen 1, not even close.... The 33 kit comes with a piece of aluminum to mount the RF fuse box on the side of the pedal box. some pics in post #61 https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...inishing/page2

As JimLev mentioned, the separate wiring instruction book that comes with the RF harness has wiring schematics in the middle of it and that shows the amperage of the fuses.
    Last edited by FF33rod; 09-04-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition

Post Thanks / Like
    It is an After Market Kit. American Autowire Power Plus 510008 Power Plus 20. I did find another diagram that showed Fuse ratings. Not the exact same box, but should be the same. I am mocking-up a mounting design.
    Ele Panel.jpgele1.jpg
    FFR Hot Rod #1106

Post Thanks / Like
    Drop your Trans tunnel in before you commit to anything. It’s flange lives in the same real,estate.
    33 Hot Rod #1133. LS/TKO600
    Delivered 6-17-19. Started work 7-3-19. First start 9-6-19. First drive 9-24-19
    Titled 2-28-20

MkI.IV 2643k

6. Likes FF33rod liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MBB Larry View Post
    It is an After Market Kit. American Autowire Power Plus 510008 Power Plus 20. I did find another diagram that showed Fuse ratings. Not the exact same box, but should be the same. I am mocking-up a mounting design.
    Ele Panel.jpgele1.jpg
    ok, well if it helps, the RF box has the following fuse designations and ratings....

IMG_3098.JPG
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition

8. Thanks MBB Larry thanked for this post