FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Sin City Build

Post Thanks / Like

Sin City Build

Was able to snag one of the 25th anniversary units. Completion date of the kit is 11/9.

Planning on a Coyote powerplant and as many extras as I can afford. It's going to be an interesting journey for sure.

Pics (and questions) to follow!

Canyon

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on the 25th anniversary order and welcome. Keep us posted on your progress. I look forward to see what you guys do with the special edition.

-Steve
    Mk IV #8901 - Complete kit, Coyote, TKO-600, IRS. Ordered 5/23/16, Delivered 7/14/16, First Start 8/13/17, First Go-Kart 10/22/17, Registered and Completed 10/18/18. Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...V-Coyote-Build Graduation Thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...-Roadster-8901

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Canyon! Very cool that you were able to get the anniversary edition. I'm in the middle of my build. What side of town are you on? I'm down in Mountains Edge.

Terry

Post Thanks / Like
    Spring Valley area. I would love to see your progress. I got your PM.
    Last edited by Canyonblue; 09-09-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Canyon,

Welcome to the Las Vegas Group. Scoring a 25th anniversary edition is at the top of the WOW! factor.
    I see you have already been told about the other builders that are in progress. If you haven't been to or told about the groups gatherings, we assemble (sorta) on Saturday mornings at the Sansone Center on Eastern Av, just south of the 215. Right outside Twin Peaks. So come on down and say "Hi" and meet the other Cobra owners/builders . . . Congrats on the 25th.

I'm in Green Valley.

Doc
    FFR3712K (MKII) in Lost Wages Nevada.
    5.0 w/tubular GT-40 EFI, E303 cam, Custom 4 into 4 headers, T5, 3-Link 3.73 rear. Full F5 tubular suspension. Drop Butt mod, Dash forward mod, custom foot box air vents, custom turn signal system. 13" PBR brakes, Fiero E-Brake mod, Flaming River 18:1 rack w/ F5 bump steer kit on Breeze bushings. 17" Chrome Cobra "R's" w/ 275 fronts and 315 rears. MKIV seats. FORD Royal Blue w/ Arctic White stripes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blocker View Post
    Canyon,

Welcome to the Las Vegas Group. Scoring a 25th anniversary edition is at the top of the WOW! factor.
    I see you have already been told about the other builders that are in progress. If you haven't been to or told about the groups gatherings, we assemble (sorta) on Saturday mornings at the Sansone Center on Eastern Av, just south of the 215. Right outside Twin Peaks. So come on down and say "Hi" and meet the other Cobra owners/builders . . . Congrats on the 25th.

I'm in Green Valley.

Doc
    Doc, We will be arriving in Vegas on the 21st. How late to you guys hang out at Twin Peaks?

Post Thanks / Like
    bobm488,

We gather every Saturday from 7:00 to about 9-9:30. Usually parked right in front of the Twin Peaks bar. The Sansone Center is just south of the 215 freeway, Eastern Ave exit, south to Richmar, turn left into center. We're in the lot to the right. If you don't see us standing there, we're at the Einsteins Bagel shop at the north end of the center.

Hope ta see ya there . . .

Doc
    FFR3712K (MKII) in Lost Wages Nevada.
    5.0 w/tubular GT-40 EFI, E303 cam, Custom 4 into 4 headers, T5, 3-Link 3.73 rear. Full F5 tubular suspension. Drop Butt mod, Dash forward mod, custom foot box air vents, custom turn signal system. 13" PBR brakes, Fiero E-Brake mod, Flaming River 18:1 rack w/ F5 bump steer kit on Breeze bushings. 17" Chrome Cobra "R's" w/ 275 fronts and 315 rears. MKIV seats. FORD Royal Blue w/ Arctic White stripes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, it's been awhile since I received my kit...but I've made a little progress. Photos to follow for your thoughts on where I am.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

10. Likes bldr.rob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good, Canyon! I'm about at this stage on mine too. I kind of have my build in a holding pattern as I work through other "LIFE things" that have more of a priority at this moment in time. Keep on building...

Dj
    Dj or Doug or TheLateDude
    ----- #19 of 25th Anniversary MKIV 9769 -----
    Build Link: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...-Slow-Progress
    Ordered: Oct 07, 2019 / Production: Dec 28th, 2019 / Shipped: Jan 19th, 2019 First Start: In the future... / Graduation: Even further in the future...