Miller Customs

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: ‘35 Truck Paint Job Photos

Post Thanks / Like

‘35 Truck Paint Job Photos

Got some ideas on how I want to have the paint done on a couple ‘35 Truck builds but would like to see what’s already been done!
    Please post photos, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Try Pinterest. Search for Factory Five. I'm not to this stage yet, but plan on a two tone paint scheme. Wimbleton White on the cab top and Ecurie Ecosse Blue elsewhere
    FFR 35 p/u # 0014

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check build threads for photos.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will do, thanks!
    Wimbledon white is a great color, I used it on a ‘40 ford with vivid black lines. ��

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wallace18 View Post
    Check build threads for photos.
    Did that, no dice!

Post Thanks / Like
    just finalized my color scheme today by accident looking for the perfect emerald green, we sprayed green pearl (powder) in clear coat over jet black and got a very deep green that looks like you could swim in it. I will be starting my build thread in a couple of days - will post pictures. I agree with ken, pintercrest has tons of ideas

7. Thanks GroundPounderSATX thanked for this post
    Likes GroundPounderSATX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VIRGIN MIKE View Post
    just finalized my color scheme today by accident looking for the perfect emerald green, we sprayed green pearl (powder) in clear coat over jet black and got a very deep green that looks like you could swim in it. I will be starting my build thread in a couple of days - will post pictures. I agree with ken, pintercrest has tons of ideas
    “By accident” are some of the best paint jobs!
    Went to one of the local Ford dealerships today and looked at some of the new colors up close. That helped some just had to beat off a few sharks while I was wiping the rain drops off the finish so I could see the colors deeper!
    I will check out the pintrest thing but was just hoping to see what’s been done within the community on the ‘35.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thought this might help you. I did this in paint and printed a bunch of copies. Then my girls and I colored different paint schemes to see what we liked. Keep in mind this is chopped 3" and has some mods to the engine bay side panel area. Anyway, a lot of fun trying different things out Part of the fun! You should be able to right click on it and save to print. Hope this helps you. I have been contemplating for years and still keep changing my mind!

picture for paint rendering 3.png

10. Thanks GroundPounderSATX thanked for this post
    Likes GroundPounderSATX liked this post