BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: BluePrint Engines 427 EFI Dyno Pull Video

Post Thanks / Like

BluePrint Engines 427 EFI Dyno Pull Video

Good day Everyone!

We get constant requests to know what our 427 sounds like! Its in a dyno cell, so a little quieter, but Johnny did a video during an Appreciation dinner we Hosted for area First responders.

We had self guided tours going on with one of our R&D dyno cells up and running! pretty cool!!!

This beast made pretty good power!!

check out our FFR packages at Factoryfiveengines.com !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTOLGD7IgdU&t=54s

Check out our crate engine offerings at www.factoryfiveengines.com
    Give us a call at 1.800.483.4263

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, sounds pretty much like mine! I love the cam you guys use. Great lope at idle and produces a TON of torque. I had mine into the dyno tuner and his description of it was "Torque Monster".

427 with K&N.jpg

I had to switch to a K&N filter as the standard oval Cobra air cleaner and filter robs about 40 hp. K&N tested this filter and it will only flow 520 cfm. Way too restrictive for this motor. This 3 inch K&N with the filter lid flows 820 cfm.

Love my Blue Print. Thanks guys!!

Steve
    Last edited by FLPBFoot; 09-19-2019 at 05:42 PM.
    2nd MK4 #10639 received 3-19-23. Wife's version. Street Snake - IRS, Willwoods, no roll bars, no hood scoop, no stripes, Blue Print EFI 306 with AOD trans, and under car exhaust. Ford Eruption Green with saddle leather interior.
    1st build - Mk4 Roadster #9319, received 4-10-18. IL registration 8/6/19. Moser 8.8. 3 Link. Wilwood brakes. Blue Print 427, Holley 750, TKO 600, 0.64 OD. Paint Dec 2020. Ruby Red with Carbon Flash Black metallic stripes.

3. Likes BluePrintEngines liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Steve!

funny you mention filters, as we did do some testing lately and were able to pick up quite a bit also. Hood clearance is always an issue with a taller filter, especially on the victor intake 427's. But the KNN did prove itself on this one.

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys rock!

Good for you sponsoring a nice event for the first responders and their families. What a nice distraction for these folks, and they get to check out a pretty cool facility too.

I haven't fired mine up yet, but it's getting closer. I look forward to hearing that sound!

Nice job y'all!

Regards,

Steve

6. Likes BluePrintEngines liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats all our owner. He's a great guy. We had a little meeting before the dinner, and he couldn't say enough about how important these people are, and they don't receive enough appreciation. So he threw them this dinner all on his own. Pretty stand up fella if ya ask me!

- Johnny Mac

8. Likes Drezx6r liked this post