Hi Everyone,

I have a LS build on a 33 Gen 2 and am trying to finalize placing my components on the firewall, but there is not a lot of space and wanted to see opinion or what others have done.

I will be installing remote coils since I do not want to cover up my valve covers. I will be using the space behind the engine mounts like this picture, but close to the bottom frame to stay away from the headers. (their headers go up) Due to this location already being used by the remote coils, the possibility of moving some of these other items to the frame become more difficult.

20181030_141258.jpg

The new overflow tank is smaller with a horizontal mount so it seems it is not meant to be installed on the radiator anymore; which used to use a vertical mount I believe. The only space I have to mount this would be to the left of the steering firewall flange bearing or below it. Pros/cons? Or is there a different mount to put it on the radiator/grill area.
2019-10-13-10.09A.jpg
2019-10-13-10.09.jpg

On the other side I have the Fuel Regulator, which I like the position of, and the dryer next to it. These are not the best pictures (they are taken off a video camera), but if you think the dryer is too close to the headers, then i could possibly have the left arm of the dryer go behind the 1/4 return line coming out of the regulator and bring the dryer more to the outside of the car so they are on top of each other..
2019-10-13-09.46.jpg

An alternate position which I have seen on other cars is putting the dryer off the frame by the front of the engine, but I have not purchased my drive system yet and there is a lot of connection bolts on the engine in that space. (again, bad shot - I only have 2 hands...sorry sorry sorry- but you get the gist)
2019-10-13-09.46b.jpg

Any advice? I am listening. Thanks.
Street Rod Jim