Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Gorgeous day for a rip....

Post Thanks / Like

Gorgeous day for a rip....

Kid and I knocked out a good long spring run this am. Over 150 miles this week. Car is magic. Painting aint happening this summer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    33 Hot Rod #1133. LS/TKO600
    Delivered 6-17-19. Started work 7-3-19. First start 9-6-19. First drive 9-24-19
    Titled 2-28-20

MkI.IV 2643k

2. Likes shmelty, JimLev, TxMike64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like you are having fun and enjoying life! When I first looked at the picture I thought you were driving on the wrong side of the road. Don't have many roads here in Arizona that have that kind of scenery but I remember them from my days in Oklahoma when I was in the Air Force. Enjoy bet you get a lot of looks when cruising. Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    I lived in the desert south west for a number of years and miss blasting down those 40 mile visibility roads. But life evolves and we move with frequency. It is what it is.... I would like to tidy some cosmetic details on the car, but they’ll probably have to wait until winter. I’ll drive it and have fun. Perhaps I’ll finish the hvac, but it’s so low on my list.
    33 Hot Rod #1133. LS/TKO600
    Delivered 6-17-19. Started work 7-3-19. First start 9-6-19. First drive 9-24-19
    Titled 2-28-20

MkI.IV 2643k

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't miss moving that's for sure. After 26 years in the Air Force I did my share. The car is just so much fun I too don't look forward to the disassembly and paint. Hate to give it up but know if I put it off I might not want to finish the project. I am also thinking of ordering a truck kit (started gathering the pieces as I write) soon so don't want two major projects going at once. Hey isn't the second one supposed to be easier? Cheers Ray