FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Front directional not working. Gen II

Post Thanks / Like

Front directional not working. Gen II

Just installed the headlights and I can't get the front directions to work. Tail lamps work fine. I have directional power to each side at the lamps. One actually worked for a few seconds but that was it. These are LED and i have installed the correct flashers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I also ran into the same problem. Make sure you cut the yellow and white wires as shown on page 274 of the manual. That solved my problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    GBPCAZ - I had the same problem with all my turn signals working in rear but front turn signals not working but all other lights worked perfect( high, low, park, park) I would pull the wire harness connector a test the wires with a lamp and worked perfect. Connect to front headlights and not front turn signal. Called FFR. Was due to the LED daytime running lights. They need a there own wire ran for the white LED bar in middle to always stay on. Once i ran a separate wire this the middle LED bar would go amber when turn signal was actuated and go back to white after turn. Call FFR and askt them to better explain the exact steps needed as it has been a little wire. But i do remember having to run a separate wire to fix this.

Post Thanks / Like
    and if you don't want to run daytime running lights, then just connect both the DRL and the turn signal wire to the same turn signal feed.
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition

Post Thanks / Like
    if you run them on the same signal wire if i remeber correctly the turn signal will flash the white and not the amber color. i had so many combinations trying to figure those headlights out it is all a jumbled mess in my mind lol