Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Platinum gauges

Post Thanks / Like

Platinum gauges

can anyone post a pic of the standard Platinum gauges that come with the kit? I can only find photos of the black face GPS gauges and the modern Auto meter gauges
    Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably the same platinum gauges they list for the hot rod. They are the American Platinum series by Autometer which are discontinued. I needed a different fuel gauge and it was a real bear to find. Google it and you will get some images
    Steve
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF33rod View Post
    Probably the same platinum gauges they list for the hot rod. They are the American Platinum series by Autometer which are discontinued. I needed a different fuel gauge and it was a real bear to find. Google it and you will get some images
    Steve
    Thanks, I wasn't sure if they were the same as the American Platinum. If they're discontinued, I wonder what the standard gauge package is. as the Platinum is the one listed on the order form

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyNJ View Post
    Thanks, I wasn't sure if they were the same as the American Platinum. If they're discontinued, I wonder what the standard gauge package is. as the Platinum is the one listed on the order form
    I know, it's still on the HR page as well. Quite possible FFR did a bulk buy and have a number still in stock...
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition