Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25th Anniversary buyers - did you get the bronze wheels? What paint scheme?

Post Thanks / Like
    Fingers crossed that mine will ship this week. I don't know if I will go this color, but a very dark green. Jaguar had a green in the shade I think would look great with the wheels.

2. Likes toadster liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    These rims with a nice chrome or polished finish would be absolutely perfect. You can see the Halibrand influence but the thinner design just screams for a shiny finish in my opinion.

Scott
    Built FFR9457. 351 Windsor, TKO600, 3.73. Fitech EFI. Russ Thompson throttle pedal, turn signal, and trunk pan. Carbon Fiber dash with Speedhut Revolution gauges. Paint by Jeff Kleiner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joynt Venture View Post
    I don't know if I will go this color, but a very dark green. Jaguar had a green in the shade I think would look great with the wheels.
    Here's one I painted last year:

This is BMW "Racing Green II", code B22. I sprayed out some samples of the Jaguar color as well but in comparison to this the Jag version was kind of brown and dead.

Good luck with your 25th!

Jeff

5. Likes toadster liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a fan of the current color, as it limits car color choices (in my opinion), but wouldn't those look good polished to a mirror finish? The light reflected would be amazing and those of us wanting all the chrome to shine would have an awesome set of wheels to match the other shiny parts. Seriously considered the Team 3 wheels, but the sale price at the time of my purchase made the 17's too good to pass up.

Scott
    Built FFR9457. 351 Windsor, TKO600, 3.73. Fitech EFI. Russ Thompson throttle pedal, turn signal, and trunk pan. Carbon Fiber dash with Speedhut Revolution gauges. Paint by Jeff Kleiner.

25th Anniversary #9772 toadster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdonnel View Post
    These rims with a nice chrome or polished finish would be absolutely perfect. You can see the Halibrand influence but the thinner design just screams for a shiny finish in my opinion.

Scott
    the 25th anniv. wheels were a spinoff of the original starburst wheels

15977725_10155073202204474_1492003884487245388_n.jpg
    Todd
    25th Anniversary MkIV | #20 of 25 | Build #9772
    https://cobradreams.com/ <- my build!

Post Thanks / Like
    B621D4E6-C009-48B2-9B08-ACDEC71230A9.jpeg

I picked the Bronze wheels. Have not decided on a color as of yet. Will find out in reveal!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12