I haven’t driven the car in a year while I was undertaking the bodywork. However, today I took it out with the body on for the first time and now have a transmission vibration. This only occurs when in gear, ( any gear), but, disappears once the clutch is pushed in. I did move the motor to allow for better alignment of the side pipes. I also needed to adjust the free play in the clutch. Other than these two tweaks I have done nothing else to the driveline. With the clutch in, the car coasts very smooth so the brakes are not dragging. It's definitely a transmission issue.

A little more background, the car has IRS so pinion angle is not an issue correct? When I moved the motor I put the same spacers for the transmission support back in place. I guess that is the first place I should look but, not sure what to look for.

The only thing I noticed was mice made a nest in the transmission. I have Forte’s hydraulic clutch so there is no cover. I remove the debris but, could this have caused some damage?

I’m at a point of installing the doors latches and I’m ready for paint. Hopefully, this will not be a huge setback.
Suggestions?

Thanks,
Mick