Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Side Mirrors

Post Thanks / Like

Side Mirrors

Looking for a source for side mirrors like the ones in the photos. I have ordered and returned some that the on line photo looked similar, however when I received them they did not have the long connecting arms.

ScreenHunter 421.jpg ScreenHunter 422.jpg ScreenHunter 423.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa33Build View Post
    Looking for a source for side mirrors like the ones in the photos. I have ordered and returned some that the on line photo looked similar, however when I received them they did not have the long connecting arms.

ScreenHunter 421.jpg ScreenHunter 422.jpg ScreenHunter 423.jpg
    These may be the ones you have already tried, they were the ones I was going to go with before the Hagans...

Mirrors.png
    33' Hot Rod Coupe/Roadster (GEN 1), Fendered, Ford 302, 350hp, EFI, AOD, 4-Link, Double Adjustable Koni Coilovers, Split Rear Exhaust, Electric Power Steering, AC/Heat/Defrost, Moser 8.8"-3.55, Willwood Front/Rear Brakes, 18" x 8" Fronts/20" x 10" Rears, Ordered: 1.26.17, Arrived: 3.29.17, First Start: 7.2.18, Go Cart: 11.4.18 Paint/Body: 2.23.19, Back Home: 11.24.19, Completed: NEVER!; View More Pics @ https://starmobileone.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    JOP,

Thanks between you and Henry "65 Cobra Dude" I found the site. Ordered the VF4 with LED mirrors.

4. Likes JOP33 liked this post