I got the j-pipe package with my Gen-2 Coyote back in 2016 (mostly for cost savings) and have seen my enthusiasm for this solution decline as I read about cracked pipes, difficulty adjusting sidepipes, and now Mr. Kleiner jumping in with his recommendation to avoid them entirely. I'm thinking long tubes will be my Christmas present to myself.

I have questions about changing over to long tubes and welcome feedback, links, whatever folks are willing to offer.

1) What is the preferred solution between GP or FFR headers? Stainless? Ceramic coating? Ball-end?
2) Are Remflex gaskets (to the engine) still considered the best choice?
3) How far do I have to lift/move the engine to remove the shorties and install the long tubes? Am I going to have to disconnect all my engine wiring and remove the midshifter (3rd time's the charm)?
4) Am I likely to still need the two hardened washers I installed on the DS engine mount for clearance to the foot box, or do the long tubes avoid this problem?
5) With the Remflex gaskets and long tubes, should I get locking header bolts? If so, what's the preferred solution?

Thanks in advance.