Wilwood Pedal Assembly (PN: 340-11299) as supplied by FFR in a Gen 3 Coupe. I want to add the Wilwood Remote Bias Adjuster (PN: 340-4990) which is made for this type of pedal assembly with the balance bar arrangement.

The cable included with the Remote Bias Adjuster connects to one end of the balance bar, and when the knob at the other end (in the cockpit) is turned, the balance bar can be adjusted to bias the brakes towards the front or rear. My issue is that there is virtually zero room to connect the cable to the balance bar on the right side (closest to the engine) because there is framework/steel mounting flanges for the pedal assembly barely a fingers width from the end of the balance bar on that side. Enter the Tilton 90° adapter made for this specific purpose. In addition to costing twice what the whole Wilwood Remote Bias Adjuster Kit costa just for the adapter, there’s no room for even its compact size.

Options:

1. Mount the remote cable to the left side of the balance bar. I haven’t laid it out like this, but I imagine this would invert the knob control (turning knob left adds front bias when connected to the RH side of balance bar, but turning knob left adds rear bias when connected to the LH side of the balance bar).

2. Cut away minimum required steel plate to fit the Tilton 90° adapter onto the right side of the balance bar.

3. _____?

Has anyone got any information or pictures relating to the install of this remote bias adjuster in a Coupe, or possibly even MK4 Roadster? Link below. TIA

https://www.wilwood.com/Pedals/Pedal...temno=340-4990