Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Vintage Air System. New in Box. Pictures available.

Post Thanks / Like

Vintage Air System. New in Box. Pictures available.

I have a Vintage Air System for sale for the FFR 33 Hot Rod. New in Box. Comes three boxes including the Compressor. Buy pays for actual shipping. Item ships from Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada.

$850.00.
    Last edited by Redmantice; 10-12-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What Vintage Air System is it? What car is it designed for? Who did you buy it from?

George

Post Thanks / Like
    This system is for the Factory Five 33 Hot Rod. It was purchased from Factory Five at the same time the kit was purchased. I did not install the system in my 33 so it is now for sale.

Jay
    780-290-0181

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmantice View Post
    This system is for the Factory Five 33 Hot Rod. It was purchased from Factory Five at the same time the kit was purchased. I did not install the system in my 33 so it is now for sale.

Jay
    780-290-0181
    Jay,
    You should edit your original post to reflect that it is for a Hot Rod. I think you can even modify the headline but I don't know how to do that. That way no will have to read through the postings to find out what the system is for. You can also edit it at the end to note that it has been sold, when it's sold, rather than at the end forcing someone to have to read all the postings till the end to then find out it's been sold.

Thanks, George