Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Website errors - timeouts

Post Thanks / Like
    Various errors, including database errors, 503 and slowness has been intermittent for about 2 weeks.
    I will document the error next time for troubleshooting with the host provider.
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Just puttering View Post
    looks like 503's from about before 11 to after 12
    I had problems much longer than that. Couldn't access at 0600 PST, service unavailable and tried every once in awhile after that with service unavailable/database error/timeout.... until finally around 1230 PST we're up again. During that time, it would come up in my browser every now and again only to get an error when I clicked on a thread to read....
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Had problems today too

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been getting error messages same as mentioned in above post. I am also having to log in multiple times when moving around in forum. I am also getting an error message when attempting to add pi’s to an album. The error message states an error has occurred you need to log back in or you do not have permission to perform this task. Need some direction.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I think I have a solution for the multiple logons in a session. Check to see if you clicked the remember me box right next to your password....it’s a small little box. Lemme know if that fixes the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmcallahan View Post
    I have been getting error messages same as mentioned in above post. I am also having to log in multiple times when moving around in forum. I am also getting an error message when attempting to add pi’s to an album. The error message states an error has occurred you need to log back in or you do not have permission to perform this task. Need some direction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12