Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wipers 33 coupe

Post Thanks / Like

Wipers 33 coupe

Wipers. 33 coupe , vacuum or mechanical style?

"The High Country", beautiful Flagstaff, AZ
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you put vacuum wipers in your FFR 33HR I want to see a Flathead V-8 under the hood and painted wire wheels with skinnies mounted on them.

Not sure why anyone would want to drive one of these cars in the rain but if you do, invest in a top end set that will cover both side of the windshield and powered by electrickery, not suction. I needed a single one-speed wiper to get through my MVD (in AZ it's MVD not DMV) vehicle inspection and the inspector never actually checked to see if it worked. Bought the cheapest one Speedway Motors had and right after the inspection I removed it and stored it for the next project. I'd rather be on a motorcycle in the rain than get caught in a rain storm with my hot rod.
    Dart Little M 406" SBC 800 HP N/A & 1,100 HP on nitrous, 2-spd Powerglide with trans brake, 6,000 RPM stall converter, narrowed Moser 88 3.90:1 spool with 35-spline gun-drilled axles & Torino bearings, custom parallel four-link, custom tube chassis & roll cage NHRA certified for 8.5-sec (only two FFR Hot Rods have this cert).

33 Hot Rod Super Pro Drag Racer Build: 33 HR NHRA Cert Roll Cage Build