BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Very Cool Dad

Post Thanks / Like

Very Cool Dad

I wish I knew if this dad was here on the forum. He has incredible talent and caring for his disabled son. Look closely. It appears he’s building a Roadster. It would be great if there are a bunch of local or nearby Roadsters that could drive over and make a huge statement for him.

Father’s name is Tom Hardy and he lives in Haverhill, MA

https://www.wagmtv.com/content/news/...564006511.html
    Last edited by 2FAST4U; 10-30-2019 at 09:26 PM.

2. Thanks Garage Guy, WIS89 thanked for this post
    Likes ydousurf, WIS89, Geoff H liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this awesome costume on my Google feed, that is what you call being a great dad. I’m only 50 miles from him and if he needs a hand building the roadster, I am there. I had not noticed it in the background, good eye Bill.
    Kyle

Complete Kit pickup 09/05/2015, 351w, QF680, 3.55, 3-Link, 15" Halibrands with MT's, Painted Viking blue with Wimbledon white stripes on 03/15/2017. Sold in 08/2018 and totally regret it.

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys beat me to it. If he can come up with cool things like that for his son, imagine what he'll do with a Roadster. Let's hope he posts a build log.

Scott
    Built FFR9457. 351 Windsor, TKO600, 3.73. Fitech EFI. Russ Thompson throttle pedal, turn signal, and trunk pan. Carbon Fiber dash with Speedhut Revolution gauges. Paint by Jeff Kleiner.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is awesome... I just sent the father a PM and linked this post so he could see that we are all seeing his great accomplishment and that many of us are here to help... the Factory Five Family....

Mk4 20th Anniversary #8690 (#8 of 20) Purchased 8/18/18----Build Started 8/19/18
    Build Thread Click Here / Registry Entry Click Here / BluePrint Engines 347ci / TKO600
    Carb/Heater/Heated Seats/Cruise Control/Drop Trunk & Battery/Custom Cubby

6. Likes WIS89 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    That's so awesome! Way to go Dad!!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the Dad posts here, and tells us more about the awesome tradition! And, he tells us more about his cool son!

Bill, thanks for posting this, and helping remind us about the important things!

Regards,

Steve