The new Sniper us a very cool setup until you go to hook up your very expensive Lokar throttle cable linkage and kick down cable if you have an automatic transmission. You'll find that the throttle stud us nearly a full inch farther from center than that old Edelbrock carb. I read somewhere here that someone made his own. After checking with Lokar only to find they want $75 for a whole new "sniper specific" bracket, I decided to build an adapter. It took a full 60 minutes to come up with an adapter made of 1/8"x2" aluminum from the hardware store that moves the cable to the left so the cable pull is straight. Here are a couple snapshots of the finished product: 1572560197961-1644514716.jpg, (it's upside down), 1572560278160-74336790.jpg. The middle large hole and small hole bolt into existing Lokar gracket. The cable moves to the other large hole. The kick down stays in its original piston since it's position hasn't changed.

If you want a copy of this pattern, let me know and I will try to email a proper sized picture to you.

Hope this saves someone $75. It's sad Lokar chose to force their customers to upgrade rather than going this simple cheap route.