Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Getting ready to order

Post Thanks / Like

Getting ready to order

Hi all,
    I’ve been checking out this forum and the other for a very long time and planning my dream of building a roadster. I recently signed up for the Mott build school which will be in March of next year. I am not quite ready to order but if FFR offered the 50% off upgrades sale I think I’d have to jump on it. Does anyone know if they still offer that sale on occasion? I seem to remember a post on one of the forums where a member said that FFR told them that they were not going to run that sale again.
    Building a cobra has been a dream of mine for a very long time. I’m looking forward to the journey.

Tony

2. Likes RBachman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tony, welcome to the forum. I ordered a roadster (one of three FFR's that I've built) on Black Friday Last year. They had 22 Base Roadsters for $10K ea and 25% off of options. Options had to be shipped separately though. I don't think the 50% off will ever happen again. They might have a great deal for Black Friday again, but we never really know.
    CVOBill
    MK2 #???? Delivered 11/2002, Finished and Titled 6/2003 5.0, T-5, 4-Link, Sold 3/2005
    Hot Rod #304 purchased 5/28/2017 from original owner Unassembled . Titled and plated 8/24/2017 Coyote,
    TKO, 3-Link, Heat, A/C, Electric Power Steering, Convertible top
    MK4 #9524 Picked up 1/18/19 306 Blueprint, T-5, 4-Link, Gas-N Pipes, Heater

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CVOBill View Post
    Tony, welcome to the forum. I ordered a roadster (one of three FFR's that I've built) on Black Friday Last year. They had 22 Base Roadsters for $10K ea and 25% off of options. Options had to be shipped separately though. I don't think the 50% off will ever happen again. They might have a great deal for Black Friday again, but we never really know.
    Thank you! I will wait and see what they offer on Black Friday.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought mine during a 50/50 sale back in 2012 my savings are about the present $3000 sale that they are currently promoting now.

Just a thought!

Post Thanks / Like
    FFR MkII, 408W, Tremec TKO 500, 2015 IRS, DA QA1s, Forte front bar, APE hardtop.

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    They did something very similar when I ordered my kit back in 2014 and it was the sale of all sales at that time.
    That offer excluded the Halibrand Wheels so I loaded up on tons of goodies & found some wheels that I liked elsewhere.
    If you plan to build a car, it doesn't get much better than this.
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 11-03-2019 at 07:01 PM.